The procedure in Optimal Health
- Creation of a metabolomic profile from a blood sample and urine in cooperation with one of the five leading laboratories in the world.
- Test analysis and creation of a profile of predispositions, biochemical deficiencies and imbalances in the body.
- Advice on biochemical recovery and lacking equilibrium factors.
- Advice on additional personalized nutrition.
- Scientific recommendation of a lifestyle to be followed by every person that nourishes and strengthens the body with the right “supplies”.
- Monitoring of progress and adaptations based on three-six-twelve- month period results.
Advisory approach to the organism's health status with regards to the cells.
- Prevention, Maintenance or improvement of good health and longevity
- Restoration of normal cell function – Prevention and reversal of damage at the cellular level
- Correction of vitamin deficiencies and micronutrients – Improvement of epigenetic control over the aging process
- Nourishment of the body on a cellular level, strengthening our organization in order to prevent the occurrence of disease outbreaks
- Maintenance of a very high energy level of the organism
- The release of the organism from the toxic burden and the reduction of free radicals
- Clean mind
- Better sleep
- Regaining hormonal balance
- Reduce chronic inflammation, a key factor in premature aging
- Better quality of life
- Weight Reduction
- Increasing metabolism
- Optimizing athletic performance.
- Reduce Stress
- Brain Performance Increase
- Boost the immune system