The 6 steps in Optimal Health
a) Creation of a metabolomic profile from a blood sample and urine in cooperation with one of the five leading laboratories in the world.
b) Test analysis and creation of a profile of predispositions, biochemical deficiencies and imbalances in the body.
c) Advice on biochemical recovery and lacking equilibrium factors.
d) Advice on additional personalized nutrition.
e) Scientific recommendation of a lifestyle to be followed by every person that nourishes and strengthens the body with the right “supplies”.
f) Monitoring of progress and adaptations based on three-six-twelve- month period results.
B. The aim
ADVISORY APPROACH TO THE ORGANISM’S HEALTH STATUS WITH REGARDS TO THE CELLS
– Prevention, Maintenance or improvement of good health and longevity
– Restoration of normal cell function – Prevention and reversal of damage at the cellular level
– Correction of vitamin deficiencies and micronutrients – Improvement of epigenetic control over the aging process
– Nourishment of the body on a cellular level, strengthening our organization in order to prevent the occurrence of disease outbreaks
– Maintenance of a very high energy level of the organism
– The release of the organism from the toxic burden and the reduction of free radicals
– Clean mind
– Better sleep
– Regaining hormonal balance
– Reduce chronic inflammation, a key factor in premature aging
– Better quality of life
– Weight Reduction
– Increasing metabolism
– Optimizing athletic performance.
– Reduce Stress
– Brain Performance Increase
– Boost the immune system
The metabolomics is an evaluation and preventive tool even for newborns.